This is the first post of a series fleshing out playable folk for fantasy tabletop RPGs that purposefully removes associated stereotypes and social limitations while grounding them in unique traits… And does it in one page each. While I built built these specifically for Lexicon, the lore and ideas are usable to anyone. It also allows new people to get a feeling for a group they may know nothing about in one page rather than pages upon pages of text.
Some of the upcoming folk include lizardfolk, elves, naga, gnolls, mushroom people (dikarya), fairies, and more.
One Page Lore: Dwarves:
- GM Binder: https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LZzWHMx9mcw6Zsrq5sn
- PDF: https://rexiconjesse.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/one-page-lore_-dwarves-1.pdf
Other One Page Lore
I’m intractable on
- Reddit (Praising others, Dark Souls theories, and posting my own goodies)
- Discord (RexiconJesse#2068)
- Twitter (Bite-sized RPG shenanigans)
- Instagram (Mostly pictures of costumes)