Sometimes when you’re running a ttrpg, the party has a long trek down a relatively safe route where bandits, monsters, and other typical encounters are rare. Sometimes you want players to return to a familiar place with one specific thing clearly out of place. Sometimes you want to introduce an encounter that doesn’t require violence to resolve it.
Whatever the reason, you need a unique and engaging event that fits into a peaceful setting.
For those times, here’s a collection of plot hooks, encounters, and events that can occur while traveling through relatively safe places such as well-traveled roads, peaceful cities, and more.
And it’s free! Pay whatever you want, share it with whomever you like (or hate)!
Enjoy! Here’s the link again: https://rexiconjesse.itch.io/safetogoalone
Interact with me on
- RexiconJesse.Itch.io (Collections and premium stuff for free or money)
- Reddit (Praising others, Dark Souls theories, and posting my own goodies)
- Twitch.tv/RexiconJesse (live streaming games for Behind Schedule, fun, and beyond)
- Discord (RexiconJesse#2068)
- Twitter (Bite-sized RPG shenanigans)
- Instagram (Mostly pictures of costumes)
Leave a Reply