I’ve been sharing Lexicon with some people online. Rather than emailing it out each time, I wanted to make a landing page to host it and track it.
If you’re interested in running it or test playing it, tell me!
I will update this as changes are made to the system, but this is where the latest version can always be found.
The latest file with the best file name ever:
Lexicon RULES (0.0.3) For the latest character sheet, get it here as a PDF
- The new, pretty character sheet
- LEXICON Rules (0.0.4)
Here’s a quick video for those who (like me) retain more from visual aids and audio than reading:
- 11/16/18. Clarified how to apply qualities for defense in “success isn’t easy” section.
- 12/27/18. u/Foofie made a character sheet, which you can get right here.
- 12/27/18. Reworking damage to go from body parts and mind to three categories: Focus, Vitality, and Endurance. Increased damage from 5 to 7 in one category to go unconscious. Increased death to 10 damage in one category.
- 02/27/19. Reworked damage and divided damage into 3 categories: focus, vitality, and endurance (rules updated to 0.0.3).
- 09/09/2019. Working on “clusters of qualities” for high-level games.
- 06/29/2020. Added clusters, critical success, catastrophic success, table of contents list of qualities for helping build a characters, changed some wording.
LEXICON (0.0.4). The Complete Rules (all 10 pages of rules and a few extra pages of fun, well, extras)